SevenMeters at Roskilde Festival
Head In The Hole Pictures;
SevenMeters Roskilde Diary;
Other Pictures; etc.
28 SevenMeters-activists are these days touring Denmarks biggest festival.
The purpose is to;
- Give the festival guests an experience that will make them think and discuss climate issues.
- Send a message to UN’s COP15-summit in Copenhagen in December.
- Make the festival guests participate and mobilize in the SevenMeters.net-campaign during the festival and after the festival!
- Recruit activists for our activist network, which can mobilize and make events and demonstrations after the festival.
- Give the guests a good experience and to have fun!
News and SevenMeters-Roskilde Diary.
Tjeck our the latest news, stories etc from SevenMeters-Roskilde-crew.
Pictures from the festival and our activities.
The SevenMeters-Roskilde-crew is taking a lot of pictures of the events and the festival - tjeck them out at this page. All pictures can be downloaded and used for press-purposes.
Pictures of audience.
SevenMeters has made a number of "Head In A Hole"-boards. The Festival guests have had their photos taken with a personal climate statement to the politicians. Follow the links to see them all, free to download.
Picures Sunday june 28
Picures monday june 29
Picures tuesday june 30
Picures Wednesday juli 1.
Our Activities at the Festival;
- Climate wheel of fortune.
- Climate quiz with fabulous prizes.
- Bodypaint competition and announcement of Mister and Miss Klima 2009!
- Worlds largest "Cheers" for the climate and for everybodys effort to save it.
- Climate-army flashing their LED-ligths.
- Writing Climate cartoons.
- Flashmob: all turn on thir led-lights at the same time during a couple of important concerts at the festival.